Friday, April 08, 2005

Mmm...Pie.

Geez, has it been that long? This won't happen again.

I sometimes wonder if I've got my finger jabbed into one too many pies. In fact, I firmly believe that I'm currently poking, prodding and generally violating just about every pastry in the goddamn bakery. There's the cake of education, which is hard and bitter on the outside but sweet and creamy on the inside. There's my commitment to Digital Entertainment News, which comes in the form of multiple cookies on a weekly basis, each varying wildly in terms of size and quality. I'm trying to get a webcomic off the ground, maintaining relations with my friends and attempting to get enough sleep. I can't really work those three into my baking analogy. It was stupid to begin with, anyway.

This is also one of my projects, and I apologize for my delayed return. Updates will continue at a regular pace from now on*.



* Note: This statement becomes invalid upon my death**.

** Note: This may also imply a loss of internet connection, electricity or fingers.

6 Comments:

Blogger X said...

It's about time, man. I've been looking forward to another post from you.

I have to warn you, though, that Blogger's been less reliable than a cheap crackwhore in recent times, so you might not even be able to post on a good day.

Well, that's assuming you still have all your fingers.

---X

11:52 PM  
Blogger MrGenuchi said...

I haven't experienced any troubles yet, though perhaps this is related to my inexperience regarding crack whores. Just how reliable is a cheap crack whore, and how does it compare to the reliability of an expensive one? These are valid questions...

1:04 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

Well, as long as you don't "American Pie" one of those pastries, then things won't get awkward...

6:28 AM  
Blogger scribe called steff said...

Yeah, sorry, I'm getting the American pie visage too.

"Just don't have the a la mode."

9:53 AM  
Blogger X said...

Well, seeing as £10 crackwhores from King's Cross have a reliability index of 2 as rated by Which Hooker? magazine, I would compare Blogger's reliability to one of those.

The upmarket ones from Soho have reliability indices ranging from 7 to 9 (with 9s being rewarded the "Best Buy" award by the magazine), and those, according to the reputable magazine, have a recommended lease price of about £60.

---X

10:42 PM  
Blogger Eric Smith said...

Wait...you mean he WASN'T referring to American Pie? Oh, and X, you misquoted the King's Cross whore index. They were rated 2 last year, but have been moved under new management and developed a new mission statement. This year they moved up to 3.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home